- Introduction to the Blog
- Is Metaphysics a Waste of Time?
- Is Metaphysics Difficult?
- The Metaphysics of Consciousness
- Exploring Connections: Music, Cosmology and Mathematics
- From Metaphysics to Mysticism
- The Continuum East and West
- The Metaphysics of the Grail
- Metaphysics in a Nutshell: A Lazy Philosopher’s Guide
- The Perversity of Materialism
- Selected Bibliography and Recommendations
- Do We Regularly Make a Mistake in Metaphysics?
- Relevant and Recommended Links
- The Missing Ingredient: An Anachronistic Discussion of Consciousness
TagsAcademia Aristotle Atheism Aurobindo Being Bradley Buddhism Castaneda Christianity Consciousness Contemplation Continuum Death Dependent Origination Dualism Eckhart Economics Egypt Einstein Enlightenment Ethics Experience Freewill God Grey Owl Happiness Hard Problem Heidegger Hermeticism Hinduism Holy Trinity Idealism Islam Jesus Kant Knowledge Krishnamurti Language Lifestyle logic Magic Materialism Mathematics Metaphysics Music Mysticism Nagarjuna Nondualism Nonduality Perennial Philosophy Philosophy Physics Practice Prayer Prime Numbers Problems Quotes and Extracts Religion Schrodinger Science Shamanism Sherlock Holmes Space Sufism Taoism Teaching Stories Theism Theology Theory of Everything Time Upanishads Weyl Woo
Tag Archives: Physics
I have been wondering about the properties of a ‘Bose-Einstein condensate’ in relation to a certain form of Idealism. It was a thought put into my head by Erwin Schrodinger, who speaks of the mystics as ‘particles in an ideal … Continue reading
Further to an earlier post here is a bit more about Ulrich Mohrhoff. For anyone interested in how mysticism can be connected up with physics in a practical way, to the benefit of physics, and without any beating around the … Continue reading