- Introduction to the Blog
- Is Metaphysics a Waste of Time?
- Is Metaphysics Difficult?
- The Metaphysics of Consciousness
- Exploring Connections: Music, Cosmology and Mathematics
- From Metaphysics to Mysticism
- The Continuum East and West
- The Metaphysics of the Grail
- Metaphysics in a Nutshell: A Lazy Philosopher’s Guide
- The Perversity of Materialism
- Selected Bibliography and Recommendations
- Do We Regularly Make a Mistake in Metaphysics?
- Relevant and Recommended Links
- The Missing Ingredient: An Anachronistic Discussion of Consciousness
TagsAcademia Aristotle Atheism Aurobindo Being Bradley Buddhism Castaneda Christianity Consciousness Contemplation Continuum Death Dependent Origination Dualism Eckhart Economics Egypt Einstein Enlightenment Ethics Experience Freewill God Grey Owl Happiness Hard Problem Heidegger Hermeticism Hinduism Holy Trinity Idealism Islam Jesus Kant Knowledge Krishnamurti Language Lifestyle logic Magic Materialism Mathematics Metaphysics Music Mysticism Nagarjuna Nondualism Nonduality Perennial Philosophy Philosophy Physics Practice Prayer Prime Numbers Problems Quotes and Extracts Religion Schrodinger Science Shamanism Sherlock Holmes Space Sufism Taoism Teaching Stories Theism Theology Theory of Everything Time Upanishads Weyl Woo
Tag Archives: Schrodinger
Here are some remarks on death and consciousness. I am a big fan of Erwin Schrodinger so he gets the limelight, but he says nothing different from the others. The joy of mysticism is that everybody agrees on the main points. This is the … Continue reading
Here is an extract from the pioneer of quantum theory Erwin Schrodinger, discussing the unity of creation and the implication of this for consciousness. “The reason why our sentient, percipient, and thinking ego is met nowhere within our scientific world … Continue reading