- Aristotle, Nagarjuna and the Law of Non-Contradiction in Buddhist Philosophy
- The Marketing of Philosophy – A Preliminary Report
- Introduction to the Blog
- Is Metaphysics a Waste of Time?
- Is Metaphysics Difficult?
- The Metaphysics of Consciousness
- Exploring Connections: Music, Cosmology and Mathematics
- From Metaphysics to Mysticism
- The Continuum East and West
- The Metaphysics of the Grail
- Metaphysics in a Nutshell: A Lazy Philosopher’s Guide
- The Perversity of Materialism
- Selected Bibliography and Recommendations
- Do We Regularly Make a Mistake in Metaphysics?
- Relevant and Recommended Links
- The Missing Ingredient: An Anachronistic Discussion of Consciousness
TagsAcademia Aristotle Atheism Aurobindo Being Bradley Buddhism Castaneda Christianity Consciousness Contemplation Continuum Death Dependent Origination Dualism Eckhart Economics Egypt Einstein Enlightenment Ethics Experience Freewill God Grey Owl Happiness Hard Problem Heidegger Hermeticism Hinduism Holy Trinity Idealism Islam Jesus Kant Kastrup Knowledge Krishnamurti Language Lifestyle logic Magic Materialism Mathematics Metaphysics Music Mysticism Nagarjuna Nondualism Nonduality Perennial Philosophy Philosophy Physics Practice Prayer Prime Numbers Problems Quotes and Extracts Religion Schrodinger Science Shamanism Sherlock Holmes Space Sufism Taoism Teaching Stories Theism Theology Theory of Everything Time Unity Upanishads Weyl Woo
Tag Archives: Materialism
A‘Brief Peeks Beyond: Critical Essays on Metaphysics, Neuroscience, Free Will, Skepticism and Culture’ by Bernardo Kastrup. A Review for Amazon.
I greatly enjoyed this book and would happily recommend it to anyone capable of reading it. It deals with issues that could not be more important or urgent. They are addressed in a straightforward way without any unnecessary intellectual basket-weaving. … Continue reading